School Development Plan
Calstock and Stoke Climsland Schools Federation
Development Plan 2017-19
Key issues for improvement:
- To focus on the intervention of particular, identified groups or cohorts of pupils, as appropriate, through analysis of ‘Closing the Gap’ and other relevant data by SLT.
- To develop and enhance the quality of identified provision within reading and writing across the Federation.
- To introduce a broad, balanced, engaging and creative curriculum across the Federation.
- To develop a school based approach to supporting and understanding the range of mental health and emotional needs.
- To develop best and next practice within the Federation and other local schools.
- To embed high quality mathematics teaching across the Federation.
Further key areas for sustained and strategic development:
- To maintain high quality practice in EYFS.
- To refine, update and improve the schools’ tracking, performance and data analysis.
- To improve the provision of computing and IT for staff, pupils and other stakeholders.
- To develop global learning within the Federation.
- To improve the effectiveness of the governing body’s work, through engagement in the NGA Governor programme – ‘Leading Governance for Boards’.
Download our federation development plan using the links below:
|Federation Development Plan Overview 2017-19 - September 2018 Update||[pdf 487KB]|
|Federation Development Plan Overview _2017-19_||[pdf 145KB]|
|School Improvement Plan 2016-2019||[pdf 264KB]|
|School Improvement Plan 2015 - 2018||[pdf 302KB]|